alliance -la paix- [Pax] Index du Forum
alliance -la paix- [Pax] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Evil Dead 2013 Eng Srt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance -la paix- [Pax] Index du Forum -> Forum Externe -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jahrhia

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Evil Dead 2013 Eng Srt Répondre en citant

Evil Dead 2013 Eng Srt > bit.ly/1WJ68MA

Stupid...ending.show...full...movie...reviewsource1/10Excellent...re-imagining...of...a...classicI...have...to...say...I'm...very...surprised...at...all...the...negative...reviews...I've...been...readingSite..statisticsTotal..subtitles:..98965Movies:..14733Downloads:..24092091Amount..subtitles..in..languages:..-..35851..-..9555..-..9045..-..8521..-..7781..-..7439..-..5808..-..4983..-..4064..-..2898..-..1772..-..1077..-..171..Downloads:..-..18.9..mil..-..1.96..mil..-..1.29..mil..-..578390..-..327872..-..327033..-..298512..-..129659..-..98916..-..80813..-..68353..-..63622..-..7311..I...feel...somehow...just...because...Bruce...wasn't...in...it,...people...already...start...to...lose...interest,...I...don't...know...whyBretonBritish..Sign..LanguDownload..at..25..MBitDownload..Subtitles..Searcher1CD..06/12/20131020x..srt0.006.5titlovicEvil..Dead..(2013)DVDRip..X264-AMIABLE../..DVDRip.XviD.AC3-TODE..(latThis..movie..is..not..meant..to..be..a..remake..of..the..first,..rather..a..reawakening..of..an..old..and..classic..evilTimor-LesteTrinidad..and..TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanU.SWas...this...movie...enjoyable?...YesI...realize...this...is...my...opinion,...but...as...someone...who's...a...fanboy,...or...whatever...its...called,...of...this...movie,...I...really...want...to...know...what...people...were...wanting...out...of...this...movie,...sure...some...stuff...that...I...wanted...to...see...weren't...in...it,...A...newer,...incredibly...grotesque...Henrietta,...with...the...original..."someones...in...my...fruit...cellar",...or...a...dancing...headless...corpse...would...have...topped...it...off...for...me!!...The...acting...I...thought...was...pretty...good,...The...story...I...felt...went...along...with...the...originals,...with...a...few...tweaks...here...and...there,...but...nothing...to...really...change...the...flow...of...the...movie,...But...why...I...gave...this...movie...a...perfect...rating...is...the...constant...nods...to...the...originals,...even...including...original...sound...bytes...from...evil...dead...2,...and...probably...one...or...two...others...that...I...cannot...think...ofEnglish....Subtitle....:....Evil.Dead.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY1....CD.....Download....at....25....MBitDownload....Subtitles....Searcher1CD....20/11/201323.97687x....srt0.006.5HelloToTurkeyEvil....Dead....(2013)Evil.Dead.2013.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS........ngiliThey...knew...us...screwheads...wanted...this,...and...they...delivered,...with...what...I...believe...is...a...movie...that...has...used...the...most...fake...blood...to...date,...and...to...that,...I...say...Groovy!show...full...movie...reviewsource10/10Being...a...huge...fan...it's...an...enormous...pleasure...to...watch.'EVIL...DEAD':...Five...Stars...(Out...of...Five)...The...first...five...star...movie...of...2013...is...this...long...awaited...reboot...to...writer/director...Sam...Raimi's...1981...cult...classic...original...'THE...EVIL...DEAD'No....story....worth....notingThe..film..really..has..that..'old..school'..classic..slasher..film..feel..to..it..and..it's..surprisingly..loyal..to..the..original..films..(in..style)Download..Evil..Dead..subtitles..english..subtitles..parts:1..Rip:Bluray..release:..filename:Evil..Dead.Bluray.en.srt..size:..54.06..kb..uploaded:23.06.15..14:24:02..number..of..downloads:..795..Report..bad....Bad..Rate..Good..20..23..Download..Back..to..Evil..Dead..BulgarianBurmeseCantoneseCatalanCentral...American...IHungarian..subtitles:SrananSwahiliSwedishSwiss...GermanSylhetiSyriacTagalogTajikTamashekTamilTarahumaraTatarTeluguTeochewThaiTibetanTigrignaTlingitTok...PisinTongaTonga...(Tonga...IslanFijiFinlandFranceFrench...PolynesiaGabonGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGuadeloupeGuamGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauHaitiHondurasHong...KongHungaryIcelandIMDb...Canada...sectionIMDb...Denmark...sectionIMDb...France...sectionIMDb...Greece...sectionIMDb...Mexico...sectionIMDb...UK...sectionIMDb...USA...sectionIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsle...of...ManIsraelItalyIvory...CoastJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKoreaKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacaoMacedoniaMadagascarMalaysiaMaliMaltaMarshall...IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMoroccoMozambiqueNamibiaNepalNetherlandsNetherlands...AntillesNew...ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorth...KoreaNorth...VietnamNorwayOccupied...PalestiniAmharicApache....languagesArabicAramaicArapahoArmenianAssameseAssyrian....Neo-AramaicAthapascan....languagesAustralian....Sign....La.............................Recent....Tags....Evil....Dead....(2013)....movie....english....Subtitles....Download....Evil....Dead....(2013)....Subtitles....srt....Free....subtitles....search....Evil....Dead....(2013)....Movie....................Visitor....Number....Powered....By............yifysubtitlesRaimi....and....actor....Bruce....Campbell....(who....played....Ash)....have....returned....as....producers....of....the....film....(along....with....their....buddy....Robert....GImagine..for..a..second,..how..freaking'..creepy..it..would..have..been..to..see..that..coming..at..her..from..around..the..jeep..upside..downWhich....is....it?....StupidI...have...seen...the...original...and...I...loved...itIt...may...not...run...along...the...same...lines...exactly,...but...I...like...to...think...that's...what...they...thought...when...writing...the...movieDenmarkDominican..RepublicEast..GermanyEcuadorEgyptEl..SalvadorEquatorial..GuineaEstoniaEthiopiaFaroe..IslandsFederal..Republic..oTswanaTuluTupiTurkishTurkmenTzotzilUighurUkrainianUngwatsiUrduUzbekVietnameseVisayanWashoeWelshWestern....FrisianWolofXhosaYakutYiddishYorubaZuluMovie....rating:=....>=!=Movie....country:SelectAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAmerican....SamoaAndorraAngolaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBelarusBelgiumBeninBhutanBoliviaBosnia....and....HerzegoEvil...Dead...2013...italian...subtitles...(FOX)...9/4...19.04.2013...07:01...15.48...kb...FOX...2...9... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance -la paix- [Pax] Index du Forum -> Forum Externe -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange